Microsoft Products - End of Life
Friday, Jul 19, 2019
You may not be aware, but Microsoft will be ending support for several items come January 2020. Several Windows Server products, as well as Windows 7, will no longer be supported after that point. If you are currently using any of these items, and still want to have Microsoft support, we advise upgrading your products.
The most effected software versions are Windows 7 and Server 2008r2. If you are on Windows 7, or older, we recommend upgrading to Windows 10. Same goes for servers, if you are on Server 2008r2 or older it is recommended to go to Server 2016 or later.
Below are a full list of products and items that will be reaching End of Support January 2020:
- Exchange Server 2010 (all editions)
- Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Expression Blend 3
- Expression Design 3
- Expression Encoder 3
- Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Expression Web 3
- Hyper-V Server 2008
- Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Windows 7
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server Update Services 3.0
- System Center Data Protection Manager, version 1807
- System Center Operations Manager, version 1807
- System Center Orchestrator, version 1807
- System Center Service Manager, version 1807
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager, version 1807
- Azure Container Service
You can see the full list of items ending support in 2020 on the Microsoft website here.
If you are not sure what version you are running, or need assistance upgrading, please call us at 309-310-6645 or email email@example.com. We can help answer any questions you have and provide a quote for upgrading your product.
Thank you for your business!